In addition to our own website, there are other sites on the Web that provide interesting and helpful dental information. Because we are committed to improving the oral healthcare knowledge of our patients, we are providing the following selection of links to other sites you might find interesting and informative. We have grouped some of the links into various categories to provide quick access to the topics of greatest interest to you.
If you have a suggestion for a new link, please send us an email, as we are always looking for good resources to pass along to our valued patients and visitors to our website. We hope you find these sites helpful!
General Dental Websites
The following links provide some good general information on dentistry.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- The AGD’s consumer information site "Know Your Teeth" provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- American Dental Association
- Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
Oral Health Care & Products
Links to sites providing helpful information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health.
Tobacco Information (Quit smoking!)
Several resources and information to help those who smoke to quit. Smoking is terribly harmful to your teeth and a healthy smile.
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Working to expose Big Tobacco's lies, the Campaign reveals the truth about the deadly effects of smoking, tobacco's corporate public relations campaigns to convince the public that it is a reformed industry, and the advertising and marketing tactics tobacco companies use to entice youth as their new customers.
- Tobacco and Cancer
- Resource for those who want to stop smoking, as well as other information on cancer. Smoking greatly increases a person's chances of oral cancers.
- Site providing expert information on quitting smoking.
Want To Schedule An Appointment?
Fill Out our Appointment Request Form